Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Corn on the Cob w/ Chipotle Lime Butter

I got this wonderful recipe from a girl whom I've just fallen in love with! http://elizabethsedibleexperience.blogspot.com/search/label/Sides

Ingredients
1 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
6 ears corn, shucked

Now since it was just for Mr. B and I, I cut down the butter and corn.
I used a 1/2 stick but had a lot left so 1/3 would've been good and 2 ears of corn. I left everything else because we like seasoning.

Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degree's

Coat each ear with butter generously.

Roll in foil.

Bake for 25 minutes.

Serve with a little more butter on the side.

Super yummy. The corn wasn't the best but out where we lived that is to be expected but it was juicy and flavorful!

No comments: